Website problems

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by MrFlarup, Aug 1, 2012.

1. MrFlarup, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012

MrFlarup macrumors newbie

Hey
    I'm pretty new to mac, and just updated from Lion to ML on my MacBook Pro from mid 2011

After the update I have issues with some websites, where I need to login.

The Websites I have issues with is primary danish ones. www.bilbasen.dk www.edbpriser.dk and my hotmail.

Sometimes I'm lucky and get into the site but if I type update site or trying to login to my account its just freeze and after a while, I get the timeot message or that it can't connect to the webisite server.

I have no problems connecting the sites with Ipad or Iphone on the same network.

I have tryed to reinstall ML but with no help, I have Java installed and tryred Safari, Chrome and Firefox, all with the same issues.

Please help me

2. ijohn.8.80 macrumors 65816

ijohn.8.80

Try looking at the advanced settings in network preferences and entering your ISP's DNS server details. I had to do this as it wasn't opening Apples (and some other) sites at all for me initially!

3. waqasalik macrumors newbie

Websites wont load

I am having similar issues
    The websites i know that are not working are
    Facebook .. until i log in ... it loads the main page and then stops
    Youtube ... plays normally .. as soon as i log in ... videos stop loading completely ...
    Apple ... just stops responding as soon as i go to one of the forums or something

Its really annoying because i check on my windows laptop and everything works perfect .. and also on my ipad ...

Also none of the browsers work ... Ive tried Chrome and Safari

I tried entering DNS in my preferences and that didnt help either

All this happened once i upgraded to 10.8 OSx Moutain Lion ... purchased from the app store .. upgraded from snowleopard

Please Help ...