Website to check where to buy

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dastinger, Apr 21, 2013.

1. dastinger macrumors 6502a

dastinger

Hi,

Sorry if this in the wrong place but I didn't know where else to put it. I live in Portugal but often go to London for some days. I know downtown pretty well and I usually stay in Brixton but I can't say I know much about many places in London. One of the things I find the most difficult is to find good places to buy electronics and audio related stuff (headphones, speakers). I usually went for HMV but it's now closed (or at least it will be) and I feel I could find better if I knew how to search. I also went to Brixton's Currys but didn't like it that much.

There's a website where you can search for a product and it will tell you where to buy it and how much you'll pay for it (for Portuguese stores). Is there anything like that for the UK? Also, if you can give me some advice on where to go to find these type of things in London, I'd be thankful.

TIA

2. dastinger thread starter macrumors 6502a

dastinger

Thanks. I know all that stores and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid. I was looking for something specialized in electronics and/or audio. That Mega Stores sell computers, tablets, phones, music, headphones, hi-fi etc. I was looking for something specialized in something in particular.