Websites not loading

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by jjk454ss, Oct 28, 2013.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Since installing Mavericks I have issues with some sites, Facebook for example, not loading. The progress bar only goes so far and the page never loads anything most of the time. Facebook was loading before, but I would get no pictures.

Chrome works fine though. I did reset Safari, but didn't know what else to try.

2. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

So I still have this issue, it's Facebook.com and Yahoo.com that don't always load, most of the time they don't strange thing is, they don't load we'll on my ipad either.

I did just get new DSL service, could it be something with the DSL/modem/router? It works in Chrome though on my Mac Mini.

3. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

What DSL service do you have? There is an issue with AT&T's U-verse that they're replacing older DSL with. The modem with the issue is the Motorola NVG510.

4. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I have a local, little company. Thanks for the help though. It doesn't seem like them because it world in Chrome, just not Safari

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Seems like the issue was my AirPort Extreme. I was getting an IPv6 error, after doing a factory reset everything appears to be working much better.

Thanks