Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dlee2010

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Hi...
I have a question about websites view default. Where I can fix it. I mean EVERY TIME I open facebook or other websites like yahoo, twitters etc. It's always zoomed in so I have to zoom out EVERY TIME!!! it gets really annoying. Do you know how can I fix this problem?

I know I can put two fingers on the pad and zoom in and out but I want it fixed everytime I open it so I dont have to zoom out everytime...

Frosties

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2009
Sweden
What browser?
Firefox ctrl+0 or go and clear the setting in the pulldown meny for the site. You could also reset the browser fully.

dlee2010

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
I use safari 5.0...

How do I reset the whole browser? sorry I'm pretty new at mac, just got it and never used it before.

lawrie1947

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
Hi,
create a stylesheet (.css file) and put something like this in it:

@charset "utf-8";
/* CSS Document */

body {zoom: 125% !important;
zoom: 125% !important;}

Go to safari >> preferences >> advanced and where it says style sheet browse to where you have saved it and each time you use safari it will be zoomed 125%

or change to suit

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Hi,
create a stylesheet (.css file) and put something like this in it:
There's no need to go through that process, as the default view in Safari is not zoomed. The OP isn't trying to zoom in, they're trying to zoom out to the normal view.

dlee2010

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Im not trying to delete all the histories... I want to zoom out of Safari because seems like its always zoomed in everytime. btw I do not have any sheetstyle, it just says "none selected" how do I solve this prob...

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Im not trying to delete all the histories... I want to zoom out of Safari because seems like its always zoomed in everytime. btw I do not have any sheetstyle, it just says "none selected" how do I solve this prob...
You can delete cookies and the cache without deleting history. Just click Safari > Reset Safari and check only the items you want to reset.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.