Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hardax

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
New Hampshire
Anyone ever have the need to contact WedgePad via their customer service email address?

I ordered a Wedgepad about two weeks ago and although I got a shipping notice nothing ever showed up.

Multiple emails to customer service have gone unanswered.

Just wondering if I should be worried that I have been ripped off?

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Not sure if it helps or not, but I placed an order for a Wedgepad last Thursday and received a shipment confirmation email via paypal today. Guess I'll wait and see.

eagleglen

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered one about three weeks ago and received it 6 days later. I like it a lot but didn't think it was stuffed with enough filling, so I emailed them. Heard back a few days later, so yes, they do actually exist. Was told they weight the stuffing so mines as full as they intend it to be. They feel it conforms better with the amount of stuffing they provide, so that's all you get.

I do recommend the Wedgepad. It makes using the iPad on your lap while sitting on the sofa a lot more convenient. I will probably buy more stuffing for it from an arts supply place because I think it would sit up higher if it had more filling.

I should also note that I put the iPad in a grip vue case that I wasn't previously using. I think a naked iPad in the wedgepad leaves the edges exposed. Just a suggestion. Normally I have my iPad in an Apple case, but I wouldn't recommend putting the wedgepad on over top of it.

SamBensalem

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2010
Sorry for the delay guys:eek:. We were waiting on a shipment to come in. All back orders were sent yesterday.

We're also looking some customer service peeps, so i can get back to coding and product dev.

Thanks,
Sam

dogbiskit2

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2008
macrumors discount

Hi Sam,

I was looking for something to use my iPad with while I'm laid up in bed for the next few weeks (recovering from Achilles tendon surgery). The wedgepad looks like the ticket. Any chance on extending that MacRumors discount? :D

Thanks,
J

hardax

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
New Hampshire
Glad to see you post here Sam. Been having a heck of a time trying to get info on my order. Any idea if my order from more than three weeks ago is part of that backorder? I got a shipping notification but nothing showed and the status never changed from "shipping notification submitted"

SamBensalem

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2010
Glad to see you post here Sam. Been having a heck of a time trying to get info on my order. Any idea if my order from more than three weeks ago is part of that backorder? I got a shipping notification but nothing showed and the status never changed from "shipping notification submitted"

Sorry for the delay, working through a couple hundred emails as i type this. PM or Email me your order info, i can look into it now.

Thanks,
Sam

SamBensalem

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2010
Hi Sam,

I was looking for something to use my iPad with while I'm laid up in bed for the next few weeks (recovering from Achilles tendon surgery). The wedgepad looks like the ticket. Any chance on extending that MacRumors discount? :D

Thanks,
J

We're planing to run a MacRumors promo in a week or so. I'll submit the info on this thread when we do.

Thanks,
Sam

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Just got my wedgepad in.

Simple and effective. It'll definitely be in my pack when I'm traveling and in use all the time at home.

Great job. Can't wait for the promo, have to order a few more :)

Ksane

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
SamBensalem said:
Thanks for the kind words guys.
I would like to extend a discount to any Macrumors users interested in a Wedgepad.
http://wedgepad.com/macrumors.php
Thanks, again.
Sam

I really wanted one of these. Sam, the link you posted shows the prices $20 but when you click on the link to gp pay for it, it comes up as $27. Not sure it's worth almost $30 but I would've paid the $20.
I guess our Macrumors discount is over then?

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
I really wanted one of these. Sam, the link you posted shows the prices $20 but when you click on the link to gp pay for it, it comes up as $27. Not sure it's worth almost $30 but I would've paid the $20.
I guess our Macrumors discount is over then?

yes it is.

Also, please note that the MacRumors discount ends this Sunday 9/12. However, we will still provide free shipping via that link.

however, if you want to wait a little bit,

We're planing to run a MacRumors promo in a week or so. I'll submit the info on this thread when we do.

Thanks,
Sam

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
Just got mine today. I love it. Worth the small price. It's a nice quality. iPad fits great and I don't find the white straps distracting at all.

Ksane

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
Thank you!! I'm getting one!
But wait......you mean we can get it until Monday for $27.00 with free shipping or we can get it after Monday for $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping?
Either way it's $27.00 so the 'promo link' isn't really a promo link, it's the regular price.

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
Thank you!! I'm getting one!
But wait......you mean we can get it until Monday for $27.00 with free shipping or we can get it after Monday for $20.00 plus $7.00 shipping?
Either way it's $27.00 so the 'promo link' isn't really a promo link, it's the regular price.

Yikes

He says "Will go live" Monday. NOT until Monday

Don't look a gift horse.......:rolleyes:

Ksane

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
Yikes

He says "Will go live" Monday. NOT until Monday

Don't look a gift horse.......:rolleyes:

Unroll your eyes. You obviously didnt go to their webste. It states right there that their "free shipping" (normally $7) ends Monday.......the same day the "$7 off Promo but you pay $7 shipping" starts. I was just saying it's not exactly a promo when it costs the same $27 either way. It's not a gift horse if it's the same everyday price.

Love Juice

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
Any chance of a MR holiday discount? :))) I've been looking for a new case for myse ....I mean, for a gift this season :p

WPSam

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2010
Hey guys,

As per MacRumors forum guidelines we can not use MacRumors for Business purposes. So if you have any questions please contact us directly or subscribe to our newsletter.

Happy Holidays,
Sam Bensalem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.