Wednesday's Apple Event has the Comic Pages in a twist as well....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Chip NoVaMac, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Saw these two today in the Washington Post.

The first from Prickly City, and when I saw it I saw all us from Mac Rumors in it! ROFL So hits so many of us on the mark....

The second is from Doonesbury, it seems that it will be a couple exciting days of rumors and hopes.... LOL

Attached Files:

2. Chip NoVaMac thread starter macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

The fun continues with at least with these two comic strips.... Hope others will post what they have found in the run up for tomorrow....

My thoughts on the hype of the pending iSlate, iPad, iTablet - what ever it is called - after the iPhone, we were given a glimpse of what the future might hold.

I know I loved the mock-ups that I saw here on what magazines might do with something like the pending Apple tablet or similar device. Updates to articles, links to videos and the such.

If anyone can change how we look at e-book readers - it is Apple IMHO.... With the rumors about the NY Times working with Apple on content - I truly see newspapers maybe finding a new niche - at the right price. In particular if we are able keep the content we buy.

Attached Files:

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

4. NeuralControl macrumors 6502a

They're all great. The third one gave a good laugh.

5. Chip NoVaMac thread starter macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

thanks....

More the reason for looking till tomorrow LOL