iPhone XS Max Week with Xs Max after a year with Samsung...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pward, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jimmy James macrumors 601

Jimmy James

I wouldn’t be concerned about an inability to remove a calendar or web browser packaged with the OS. Unless they tracked me or used that data for advertising. I am concerned about an inability to remove Facebook on any platform.

2. Shanghaichica macrumors G3

Shanghaichica

I've never used a one plus phone but I could put up with a bit of lag in exchange for the advanced features on a Samsung phone. I've used my husband's note 8 which he got in 2017 and it doesn't lag.

3. johny328i macrumors newbie

johny328i

The problem is that you are trying Shamesung phones. They have crappy skins over Android that tend to slow down, riddled with bugs and the battery is awful.

You should have tried Huawei flagships. There even the skin is close to iOS, so you will feel more at home, but have better battery, camera, speed, hardware as a whole.

4. Relentless Power, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019

Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Should I, though? As long as iOS continues to trump Android with longer continual software updates with a higher level of security (Which I don’t want Facebook preinstalled to begin with), I will never have to.:D

5. mib1800 macrumors 68030

You don't want but there are many that want :).
    It is not about you only.

6. Applefan4 macrumors 6502

Um what? I'm using a Note 9 for work and it doesn't have Facebook preinstalled.

7. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Another member mentioned it was preinstalled in a post on the previous page, perhaps it’s not then.

8. johny328i macrumors newbie

johny328i

System updates with nothing else than bug fixes? Thanks :)

9. WarriorX Suspended

Nope. I had the Note 9, poor battery life, camera freeze up issues, sometimes lagged, and terrible Samsung Support. It is no different now than it was a year ago.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 11, 2019 ---
    My Note 9 did with AT&T.