Weekly Photo Contest (September 29 - 5 Oct. )

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nicolasdec, Sep 29, 2009.

1. emorydunn macrumors 6502

emorydunn

I'd say give him until Friday. It's always possible Nicolasdec has had a hectic week in the real world (I know, crazy. Having a life outside of an internet forum!) and hasn't had time. But lets not let this contest die.

2. PeteB macrumors 6502a

PeteB

Well, he came online less than an hour ago and didn't reply to my pm or post here. He also has posted yesterday in another section. It seems as though he's disowned the competition.

3. Chappers macrumors 68020

Chappers

I emailed him - no reply. 48 hours is the general rule to give fair time and then second place judges contest which would be SLC Flyfishing.

4. PeteB macrumors 6502a

PeteB

Sounds fair. Nic has had perfectly good chance to respond and hasn't for whatever reason.

5. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Expect a winner announced by tomorrow morning (Mountain Standard Time). I'm at work but I'll have a look tonight. I initiated this contest over a year ago and I don't want to see it die, I'll be glad to judge this week if it keeps it going.

SLC

6. Nicolasdec thread starter macrumors 65816

Nicolasdec

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the (very) late reply. Just been a busy week.

Just want to say all the pictures are great.

3rd prize: Goes to SUPERSTEVE9219, Love this pic, I saw it last contest and I really liked it. I dont know why but it looks very cool.

2nd Prize: Goes to PeteB, Again really nice picture. The red inside the boat really stands out.

1st Prize: Goes to liljohnny51, I had a very hard time choosing this one or PeteB's picture. This picture looks very natural. Love it. The only think I would do would be to make a leaf slightly more red.

Again, sorry for the late reply. Now its over to liljohnny51. Well done everybody.

7. liljohnny51 macrumors regular

:) I'm pretty happy that I won. I want to get the new weekly photo contest started ASAP! So as soon as I think of a topic i'll start the new one. (probably tomorrow morning) Congrats to everyone who submitted a photo!

8. 103734 Guest