Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA

MadDog31

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2007
I absolutely love this app! I've been using it every day since I got it a month ago. Great work and love the new UI with all the additional graphs.

This app has made losing weight fun (even on those days I gain a pound...ooops).

Keep up the awesome work!

Ian

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
This app is so stable, it's unbelievable. I've been using it since it came out, never crashed, never lagged, never found a bug. The interface is gorgeous and well put-together. I didn't even need this app but I bought it anyway and I just love using it. I hope you guys make more apps in the future.

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
FYI, Weightbot is now on sale for only .99 cents for the Holidays. If there was ever a time to purchase, now is that time. :)

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
This app is so stable, it's unbelievable. I've been using it since it came out, never crashed, never lagged, never found a bug. The interface is gorgeous and well put-together. I didn't even need this app but I bought it anyway and I just love using it. I hope you guys make more apps in the future.

Thanks anjinhamarota. :) We are making more apps soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.