Weird App Store-No Feedback Reviews Showing

Discussion in 'macOS Sierra (10.12)' started by MacFillip, Sep 20, 2016.

1. MacFillip macrumors newbie

MacFillip

Just installed Sierra on my external SSD that was running the Sierra Beta GM. When I go to the AppStore I can see any app that I choose but no longer see any Feedback Reviews listed below the app. Didn't have this problem under the Beta. No biggie, i'm sure they'll show up eventually.

2. CheesePuff macrumors 6502

Same for me, with a clean install done today. While I was downloading it on El Capitan I could see the reviews.

3. LinusR macrumors regular

LinusR

Haven't updated yet (still on 10.10.5) and there are reviews on the MAS for every single app but one -- the Sierra download. Very odd.

4. Ritsuka macrumors 6502a

Sierra is not something that can be bought on the App Store, but can only be downloaded, so I guess no review for how the App Store works right now.

5. MacFillip thread starter macrumors newbie

MacFillip

My guess is that there were as so many negative reviews for El Cap, folks who were on the fence didn't download, or so many negative reviews just looked bad. I've been known to be wrong. Just speculating.

6. LinusR macrumors regular

LinusR

That's exactly what I was thinking... It sounds very unlike Apple, but if it turns out to be true it's very disappointing.