Weird box around imessage screen

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by aces888, Nov 24, 2014.

1. aces888 macrumors newbie

Everything was fine until today. I have an Iphone4s ( for a few more months ) and when imessaging, this weird box that looks like some sort of "capture" box appears when I want to type. I am going to add a photo. Also, my page seems to randomly appear bigger, cutting off the top of the screen, then go back to normal. But my real concern is the weird box on the imessage screen. Is it a setting I accidentally hit?

Attached Files:

2. E2EK1EL macrumors 6502

Triple finger double tap "Zoom"

[​IMG]

Visually Impaired mode, zoom "on" and triple finger double tap to zoom in and off

Accessibility

Zoom in: In iOS 7 the option to zoom the screen was generic and you were only able to zoom the whole screen at a time by tapping with three fingers. Now in iOS 8 you can zoom in specific area of your iOS device’s screen and the old full screen zoom feature is still available in it. You can turn on your desired zoom with double tap on your iDevice’s screen and select your desired zoom and enjoy zooming.

3. aces888 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank You. I went in and shut off the zoom, which I have no idea how it got turned on. My bluetooth was also switched on today for the first time since I got this phone 2 years ago. Very weird. But solved, thanks!