General Weird bug where my notifications reset randomly

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Makaveli6103, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Makaveli6103 macrumors 6502

After jailbreaking I realized that my notifications are resetting. All of the Today View settings get turned off and everything in Notifications get turned off also. I use a Pebble watch and it is very annoying. I tried to test if it happens when restart or respiring but that isn't it. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. soccerrocks314 macrumors newbie

soccerrocks314

The same thing is happening to me... I've been wondering about this but I have yet to find out what is causing it. I will go back and add apps to the notification center but after a day they go back to the "do not include" section of notification center.

Installed jailbreak apps:
    Annual hd
    Android lock xt
    Arc'd hd
    Board
    Clean folders
    Cydia installer
    Cydia substrate
    Cydia translation
    Evasion 7.x untether
    F.lux
    Fake carrier
    Five icon dock
    Message customiser
    Mywi 7
    No passcode block
    Spotiplay
    Substrate safe mode
    Transparent volume
    Winterboard

3. Makaveli6103 thread starter macrumors 6502

The apps I have installed on your list are Board, Cydia installer, Cydia substrate, Cydia translation, Evasi0n, F.lux, Message customizer, safe mode, and winterboard. I know it isnt winterboard because happened before installing that. I think it isn't a tweak but a bug with the jailbreak. Nothing that we both have installed would mess with notifications.

4. navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

var/mobile/Library/BulletinBoard/SectionInfo.plist

rename the above file (let's say SectionInfo.plist.bak) and give it a reboot.:)

5. ominx macrumors 6502

For me it's not just the NC that blanks out (although that does happen after safe mode and is fixed by deleting the file navodwickra mentioned), I have noticed on 2 occasions that notifications for Mail also reset. I have banners on for all accounts in both the NC and Lock Screen and randomly they all reset to badges only. Maybe that is also linked to a safe mode reboot. I'm not sure. But it isn't fixed by deleting that file... they need to be manually turned back on.

6. Chazz08 macrumors 6502

It happens to me too when I just turn my phone off and then on again. I saw this mentioned somewhere else on the forums, but didn't see any solutions.

7. Enjoylife1788 macrumors 6502a

Happened to me too today. Happened for the first time. I guess it happened after u updated the evasion untether to 0.3 and cydia substrate thst were updated today. I guess it has to so with the evasion. Before too after jail breaking the notifications used to have some issues.

8. BadLTD macrumors member

I had NCOnly the tweak installed on when this started happening so I decided to unistall it and it worked for me.