Weird Dashboard Errors

Discussion in 'macOS' started by alawrence101, Dec 8, 2007.

1. alawrence101 macrumors member

Hey all, I've been getting odd Dashboard errors lately, and I have no idea what's going on. Every couple of days or so, I spontaneously get a message that Dashboard has unexpectedly quit and has to be reopened. I'm never actually using Dashboard when this happens, and I usually just hit "OK," and Dashboard opens and the widgets load for the first time again (like they do the first time after restarting the computer). I also get the option to send an error report to Apple (which I do). Here is what the error report says:

Can anyone make any sense of this? Is there a particular widget that is messing things up that I can just delete? I'm using the following widgets:

Calculator, Dictionary, Wikipedia, Weather, Do-Be-Do, iCal, iCal Events, Sticky Spawn, iStat Pro

And I have a 2.16 C2D MBP, 3GB RAM, with Leopard. I've had the computer for about a year now, and it only seems to have been doing this for the past couple of weeks (and it didn't start until a few weeks after installing Leopard, so I don't think that's the problem)

Any idea what could be causing these issues? It's not a big deal, because it doesn't seem to do much except for reload Dashboard, but it seems kind of odd.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and help.

2. alawrence101 thread starter macrumors member

No one, huh? Damn. It happened again yesterday and today.

3. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

The crash report suggests that Do-Be-Do is causing the problem. Disable it.