Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Packersfan27

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2008
Hi,

I don't know if it is only me, but for some reason I have a badge on my facebook icon that won't go away! I tried logging out, deleting the app and reinstalling and it was still there. Does anyone else have this issue?

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Hi,

I don't know if it is only me, but for some reason I have a badge on my facebook icon that won't go away! I tried logging out, deleting the app and nothing happened? Does anyone else have this issue?

I don't have this issue but Facebook annoys me nonetheless because of everybody's status message showing up twice. Figured this would have been fixed by now.

arykmax

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
I have badges like that sometimes. Mine is usually there because I deleted something in the inbox and then it reappears. I've deleted the same message 3 times today.

gts197

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2008
I have badges like that sometimes. Mine is usually there because I deleted something in the inbox and then it reappears. I've deleted the same message 3 times today.

I have had this issue also. They really need to fix this.

Packersfan27

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 29, 2008
My friend logged onto his account then I logged into mine after he logged off and it fixed it... annoying though :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.