Weird iPhone problem / screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by di6turbed, Nov 12, 2010.

1. di6turbed macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I have a weird problem with my iPhone 4, which is really not that easy to explain. It is something with the screen, which from time to time (on a totally random basis and without any pattern whatsoever) becomes blurred, then filled with lots of white lines, which then move down (with outlines of icons still visible in the back), flicker and eventually make the screen white (or black). The music plays in the background when it happens, the phone calls does not hang up etc. I tried to restart the phone, but it still does happen occasionally.
    Then I restored it to the fabric settings, but it did not help as well.

I thought that maybe that was a fault of one of the applications (it happend most often when I used Navigon navigation), however when I uninstalled it the problem persisted.

I will try to get it fixed, although I live in Belgium where there are no normal Apple stores. However before that I wanted to ask if anyone had similar problem with his / her phone?

2. Yanal macrumors newbie

i had the issue with a 3g and it was loose connection, might be the same for the iPhone 4, take it apart and make sure the LCD connector isn't loose. good luck