Weird issue after cancelling iPhone backup in iTunes...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hornet28610, Apr 18, 2011.

1. hornet28610 macrumors newbie

Hello. I seem to be the only one with this issue and hopefully doesn't take restoring the entire phone. My phone is a jailbroken 2g (yeah, eventually will upgrade) and is jailbroken on 3.1.3 firmware. I connected my iPhone to my new MacBook that I had purchased and it proceeded to backup my iPhone, so not knowing what exactly it was doing I cancelled it. I noticed about 2 days later when I wanted to upgrade an app (in AppStore on iPhone), the app would show under updates. I could click it and then it would show the update information as usual. When you click the button (such as "Free", for like Facebook), you see it turn darker blue with your finger on it and when you release your finger, it turns back to light blue again. Almost like it doesn't accept it. Very weird. Would someone please give me some help as I do not really want to do a restore. Thanks.

2. hornet28610 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, I just found out that if you install a program instead of upgrading it, it will let you install it, in hopes to fix the overall problem, but going back to some of the updates listed, it still does the button issue that I listed above.