Weird iTunes bug.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by yegon, Dec 3, 2009.

1. yegon macrumors 68020

I recently completely restored from a TM backup. Now, when I delete the last remaining podcast from a podcast I'm subscribed to, the podcast subscription completely disappears. Consequently, I have to then re-subscribe to it via iTunes, but with this process I have to do a workaround - clicking subscribe does nothing, so I have to download a single podcast, then right click/subscribe again in the browser.

I've already re-authorized with my iTunes account so that's not the cause. Suggestions?

2. applesupergeek macrumors 6502a

I think this is a quirk that you ll have to make do with unfortunately. Why would you delete a last remaining podcast? Are you low on space?

3. yegon thread starter macrumors 68020

No no, I only meant when I've deleted the last podcast in a group after I've listened to it - not ALL my podcasts :)

Anyway, I've done a fresh install of SL as a number of other things were annoying me, and that's solved the problem thankfully.

4. applesupergeek macrumors 6502a

I understood what you meant. Great to here the problem has been sorted. Sadly sometimes reinstallation is the only way.

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you always need to leave one podcast to keep subscribed. this is nothing new.

6. yegon thread starter macrumors 68020