Weird "jump" when double clicking to bring up multi-tasking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by unobtainium, Sep 17, 2016.

1. unobtainium macrumors 68000

Does anyone else have a weird kick or jump in the UI when double clicking to bring up the app switcher? Wasn't happening on my 6s.

2. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Just a little hitch. iOS 10 is still in its infancy. They'll work out the kinks soon enough.

3. Shark5150 macrumors 6502a

Shark5150

Nope. Just checked my 7 plus. No kick or jump

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

5. Bigserver1 macrumors regular

It seems like they've added some questionable new UI things to iOS 10 on the 7s. The "lag" feeling when closing apps feels by design, the multitasking jump effect, etc.

Some I reallly like. The Taptic feedbacks in general I think are very cool (especially the clicking when you scroll a wheel to set your alarm, etc.). Others I remain unconvinced of. We'll see if 10.1 improves the experience.

6. lukeellis macrumors newbie

Yes my 128 GB 7 is doing the same thing and it's driving me nuts. The UI has noticeably more lag even when compared to a 6 running 10.0.1 as well. Returning the the home screen holds for a sec and bringing up the multitasking pane as well. I've tried resetting. Installed 10.0.1 from iTunes. Anyone finding a fix? Wait on Apple? I know there's always kinks with new hardware/software...but after 8 beta's its disappointing to see this on the bleeding edge hardware.