Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bosox3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2007
ok, everything was fine w/ my macbook till around 30 minutes ago. I started my computer and tried to type in URL field but when I hit the keys..its almost like the spacebar is stuck down...the cursor just keeps moving and doesnt stop.
Ive tried hitting just about every key on the keyboard but it doesnt seem to do anything.
This happens everytime I try to type anything in any field.

Has anyone had an issue like this before? Im kinda lost on whats causing this.

thanks

Bosox3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2007
ok, so I thought it was a stuck key..so I pressed every key and even blew compressed air onto the keyboard..thinking maybe something was stuck under one of the keys. NOTHING.

I launched firefox or even finder..started to type and after the 2 letters, it was like I was holding the spacebar down. The cursor just keeps moving.
Last week I did download an update for my mackbook keyboard..but everything was fine for a number of days intill yesterday.

Is there a way I can go back and delete that update?

Bosox3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2007
What kind of update was that?

I dont really remeber. It came up w/ all the other apple updates. Mentioned something about keyboard..so I kept it checked.
I can actually check what the title of it was when I get home from work.

Bosox3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2007
ok..fixed.

It was that bluetooth was turned on..so now that its off..No more problems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.