Weird Line shown on the screen of rMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Lemonshake, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Lemonshake, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014

Lemonshake macrumors newbie

I just bought my Macbook pro retina 13.3 few days ago, but today i found that there're few lines shown when im ready to type in password for logging in my user (and what weird is that the few lines only shown in the interface that for password verification[pardon for my english:p])
    After logging in , everything goes just fine and nothing bad shown on the screen. (the dim lines no longer shown there)
    :() what's wrong with it ? @_@ thank you for replying!

i just took a few pics in the interface of password verification (the few lines shown on the right of the screen, as you could see )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    actually i've given it a try to have a guest user (nothing was wrong unless if entering in the interface of password verification)

THANKS A LOT! T^T!(P.S.: it's not that convenient for me to go to Apple store for giving it a check or something like that @_@)

I also give it a try to change different background colors(pure black, white ,green ,etc) ,but actually the fact is that nothing was wrong ,unless in the interface of password verification (whatever color choose for background all would show few of the dim lines there @_@)

2. Lemonshake thread starter macrumors newbie