Weird macbook problem. Help!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by acovar33, Jul 5, 2011.

1. acovar33 macrumors newbie

Earlier today I noticed that facebook wasn't loading and my school e-mail wouldn't let me send an email. No surprise really. Facebook is always crashing and I just figured the email server was down. Well this evening I was trying to send my homework for my online course to my professor through email. I logged into my email and everything worked EXCEPT when I pressed "new message", nothing happened. Tried my yahoo email. Same thing. I could click on anything and it would come up right away except when I pressed compose, nothing would happen. I tried AOL. Same thing. Facebook wouldn't even load. I tried to copy and paste it onto my blog site just so I could get on another computer and copy it into a new word doc on another computer and email from there. Couldn't post anything on the blog site. Can't post anything on twitter. I couldn't even register for this forum on my macbook. When I clicked "register", nothing happened. At first I thought it was my trackpad acting up but the ONLY thing that doesn't work is when I click on something relating to sending something. I basically can't submit anything. I'm hoping to try to make it down to the Apple store tomorrow and see what they can do but any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Try another browser, that may help, as that's definitely a software issue.

3. SteneDave macrumors member

In my opinion the Store would be a waste of time, reset the browser: if its Safari then click on Safari in the upper left corner and Reset. Or another browser. Good luck

4. acovar33 thread starter macrumors newbie