iPhone Weird Signal Loss Issue iOS7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by CanesDrew, Jul 26, 2013.

1. CanesDrew macrumors regular

CanesDrew

Hey all,

Woke up this morning and my phone on Beta 3 had a weird issue. Was stuck on searching for signal. My wife has an iPhone 5 on iOS 6 and Verizon and no issues this morning so I know it was a bug in the beta. Tried to make a call to jump start it and this happened...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374842564.350150.jpg

It froze to where I couldn't end the call but what was weird was the proximity sensor still worked. If I hit the home button the green bar popped up saying return to call. The only way to stop it was a hard reset and then signal came back.

This hasn't happened before and I was just curious if anyone else has had similar issues.

And yes. I am a paid developer and will be submitting a bug report.

Attached Files:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I got this today as well. I looked at my phone and saw it said no service. This was following missing a call and resetting my network settings, again. I went to restart and it gave me the "plug into iTunes" image. I plugged it in and it rebooted before iTunes finished loading on my machine. Then suddenly it was all okay again. Not sure what is happening.

iPhone 4S

3. airbelchris macrumors regular

im a paid dev too. im just too lazy and buisy to run the console logs to find out why