Weird stamps inside iPhone 5c

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Konzaleso, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Konzaleso macrumors newbie

So, I am fixing iPhone 5c at this moment, and noticed couple of stamps or logos inside the case. One is under the battery and second on simcard slot. So, I was wondering if anyone got even slightest idea of what those marks are about. Never seen those before. Image included!

-K

image.jpg

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

3. Konzaleso thread starter macrumors newbie

This whole deal with the Company has been somewhat shady. This is the second phone my friend has received there. First one broke after 2 week, display popped out of the frame and there was rattling sound inside the case. Now this second one, got creaking display, some bolts were missing from inside and all the other bolts were loosened, most likely on purpose.
    Is it possible that this is fake iPhone, or just factory repaired by some chinese 3rd party Company?

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

It's a poorly made iPhone from parts. Still an iPhone looking at the photo but 'remanufactured'

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

6. Konzaleso thread starter macrumors newbie

It was bought from Company called Viihdemaa. And after going through pages and pages of discussion about the said store, it seems that they really are doing this on purpose. There are tons of reported situations where customers have received broken iphones, sent them back for repairs and just received another broken one back, after 6 months of waiting.
    And after having long discussion with the companys customer service and their ceo, they dont admit it, just decline that there is anything wrong with the phones and refuse to return the money.

Oh well, hopefully I can make working piece of phone out of this mess. Just ordered new display, battery and rear case.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Why dont you just return it and get your money back.
    You're getting a frankenstein phone with tons of used junk and fake aftermarket parts.