Weird thing happening with OSX Lion on Macbook Pro

claydank

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Hi guys,

New to the forum, but have found so much information on Mac's and how to resolve problems, but now I have a problem with my own MacBookPro Mid 2010 model.

After upgrading to OSX lion, I find that occasionally this happens, (See image attached) does this happen to anyone else? And does anyone know how to resolve it?

Cheers!:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Digidesign

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
does anyone know how to resolve it?
Not sure what you mean, I think the answer for the bi girl to stay with her boyfriend is a pretty good resolution.

[edit]
Looks like there's other folks having the same issue. Sorry to not have something more helpful, but you can check out a discussion on Apple Support where others are experiencing similar glitches. According to the thread, Apple is working on it for the 10.7.4 update....

Last edited:

claydank

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Not sure what you mean, I think the answer for the bi girl to stay with her boyfriend is a pretty good resolution.
Edited to screenshot now haha. I run a question/answer forum on Formspring, and you get funny questions like that.

But can anyone offer their help at all?

huythanhv2

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2010
I'm using the same machine and don't have the problem.

Just a suggestion though, will switching between graphic cards help?

TheFarmer

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2011
I'm using the same machine and don't have the problem.

Just a suggestion though, will switching between graphic cards help?
His screen shot is 1280x800 so I assume he has the 13" with the integrated Intel only graphics.

OPPS EDIT: Mid-2010 model has Nvidia 320M

tekjunke

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2008
Florida
I've seen something similar when I have Parallels 7 VM's running and toggle between desktops (spaces or whatever their called now). Are you running Parallels?

claydank

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Sorry, should have stated it was 13inch.
I am not running parallels.

Someone please help! :D

claydank

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2012
Cheers mate! I did it about 2 days ago, and no problems so far, and found that it really speeds up everything! Thank you again! :apple:
Spoke to soon. It's still a happening thing. I checked that Apple Support Forum, and it looks like it is happening to some other people, I think I just have to wait till Apple get their act together and fix Lion.

If anyone else has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. :)