Weird volume bug with my 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by forza69, Aug 25, 2015.

1. forza69 macrumors 6502a

forza69

So this has been happening for a while now. I don't remember exactly when it started but its been a few months. So for example, I'll be in my car, and my phone connects to my ford sync system and music starts playing. The volume on my phone is at max, and the volume from my car will be pretty loud, but that music that's coming out of my speakers isn't loud, even though it should be. Suddenly, I'll get a text or a notification and the volume almost immediately goes up to the volume it should be.

I can make a video showing you guys in case someone doesn't understand what I'm saying but it's pretty straight forward.

Has anyone encountered this before?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Sounds like a bug with the cars phone sync system.

3. forza69 thread starter macrumors 6502a

forza69

I forgot to mention that I also notice it when I'm watching a Youtube video on my phone and I get a notification. The volume is noticeably higher after I get a notification.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Then it might be a software bug with your phone.
    I'd restore it and setup as new and test it out a bunch of times again to see if it went away.

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I have also noticed volume issues when listening to one data source (YouTube, Music, etc.), and then I get a text or start typing in another app. The volume fluctuates unpredictably.