Weirdest person to see in public: The Peter Pan Guy

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by coopdog, Jul 17, 2007.

1. coopdog macrumors 6502a

I was entranced and about to **** my pants after seeing this person.

So like 4 years ago a friend linked me to this odd website, the homepage of Randy Constan, the Peter Pan guy. I didn't read all the in depth info so I thought it was some kind of joke....

SO yesterday I was flying from LAX to SLC. I got through security and went to California Pizza Kitchen. While standing in line for a pizza I looked around at the people and did my first real double take ever. Standing in line 2 people behind me is the Peter Pan guy dressed exactly like this :eek:^infinity
    In "His favorite outfit": green tights, skirt, tunic, purse and bowl cut.

To think it was a joke 4 years ago and then to see Peter Pan behind you with the same unmistakable demented hair cut, it was like Freddy Kruger. I was dumbfounded and speechless. It's hard to always believe your eyes. I felt just like this.

I wish I had a camera on me. :rolleyes:

It can't get any weirder than that, can it? Anyone have Gary Coleman jump on their hood or something?

2. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

Thats actually quite disturbing :O I would run very very VERY far away!

3. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

Imagine waking up to him on top of you in your bed, breathing heavily. That would be terrifying.

Why is that the first thing that came into my head? Should I be worried?

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Randy Constan is my absolute favorite freak ever. He is definitely one of a kind. The website makes me giggle, as it should. He seems to be fairly harmless and just having a good time. Good for him.

5. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Only problem is that he comes off as sort of a Michael Jackson without the money.

I probably wouldn't let my kid anywhere near him even if he is harmless. It's just too creepy.

6. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

7. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Ha ha - I love that picture. About a year ago I photoshopped all my coworkers faces onto various Randy C. photos and turned them into refrigerator magnets. I'm 100% with leekohler - Randy C. is my favorite freak on Earth!

8. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

Dude, I totally believe him. Who the in the world would just make that up?:D

All I know is that if I had seen him in person, I would've ran screaming that Captain Hook was coming and probably would've been taking away by security into a not so friendly holding cell.

Great Story. I met Hulk Hogan once and that was about as crazy as my stories get.

9. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Actually, listen to him talk sometime. He seems pretty normal, he just likes his outfits and such. ;) Here's a youtube vid. His voice surprised me. I didn't expect a New York accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVO0j6UvMc

10. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

There is a guy who looks like George Bush in my home town. He is actually pretty funny. But very weird.

11. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Urrrgh, **** you

You should be very worried

I hate you for implanting that image into my head!

12. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

At least you didn't get the image of "being woken up by a warm splash on your face, only to see this guy breathing heavily standing over you" stuck in your mind.

13. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

Just this evening I saw a guy walking down the street downtown (near the Salt Palace) dressed like Jack Sparrow complete with Johnny Depp's trademark weird arm motions. Maybe there's a freak expo in town.

14. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

Actually, for some reason that video made him seem even weirder to me. I didn't expect him to talk like that at all.

15. KristieMac macrumors 6502a

KristieMac

That's brilliant. I think I'd probably have done a quadruple take. It really sucks that you didn't have a camera. But at least you'll have the memories. :p

16. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Peter Pan's hot! I wish I looked like Peter Pan.

17. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

He actually looks strikingly like this kid i know's mom, only about 100+ less pounds. She is a rather manish looking woman.

He is probably going to be my 2nd favorite wierdo, #1 being Lenoid the Magnificent from America's Got (apparently no) Talent.