Weirdest person to see in public: The Peter Pan Guy

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
I was entranced and about to **** my pants after seeing this person.

So like 4 years ago a friend linked me to this odd website, the homepage of Randy Constan, the Peter Pan guy. I didn't read all the in depth info so I thought it was some kind of joke....

SO yesterday I was flying from LAX to SLC. I got through security and went to California Pizza Kitchen. While standing in line for a pizza I looked around at the people and did my first real double take ever. Standing in line 2 people behind me is the Peter Pan guy dressed exactly like this :eek:^infinity
In "His favorite outfit": green tights, skirt, tunic, purse and bowl cut.

To think it was a joke 4 years ago and then to see Peter Pan behind you with the same unmistakable demented hair cut, it was like Freddy Kruger. I was dumbfounded and speechless. It's hard to always believe your eyes. I felt just like this.

I wish I had a camera on me. :rolleyes:

It can't get any weirder than that, can it? Anyone have Gary Coleman jump on their hood or something?

barr08

macrumors 65816
Aug 9, 2006
Boston, MA
Imagine waking up to him on top of you in your bed, breathing heavily. That would be terrifying.

Why is that the first thing that came into my head? Should I be worried?

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Randy Constan is my absolute favorite freak ever. He is definitely one of a kind. The website makes me giggle, as it should. He seems to be fairly harmless and just having a good time. Good for him.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Randy Constan is my absolute favorite freak ever. He is definitely one of a kind. The website makes me giggle, as it should. He seems to be fairly harmless and just having a good time. Good for him.
Only problem is that he comes off as sort of a Michael Jackson without the money.

I probably wouldn't let my kid anywhere near him even if he is harmless. It's just too creepy.

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
IStanding in line 2 people behind me is the Peter Pan guy dressed exactly like this
Ha ha - I love that picture. About a year ago I photoshopped all my coworkers faces onto various Randy C. photos and turned them into refrigerator magnets. I'm 100% with leekohler - Randy C. is my favorite freak on Earth!

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
Pictures or it didn't happen! ;) :D
Dude, I totally believe him. Who the in the world would just make that up?:D

All I know is that if I had seen him in person, I would've ran screaming that Captain Hook was coming and probably would've been taking away by security into a not so friendly holding cell.

Great Story. I met Hulk Hogan once and that was about as crazy as my stories get.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Only problem is that he comes off as sort of a Michael Jackson without the money.

I probably wouldn't let my kid anywhere near him even if he is harmless. It's just too creepy.
Actually, listen to him talk sometime. He seems pretty normal, he just likes his outfits and such. ;) Here's a youtube vid. His voice surprised me. I didn't expect a New York accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVO0j6UvMc

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Urrrgh, **** you

You should be very worried

I hate you for implanting that image into my head!
At least you didn't get the image of "being woken up by a warm splash on your face, only to see this guy breathing heavily standing over you" stuck in your mind.

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Just this evening I saw a guy walking down the street downtown (near the Salt Palace) dressed like Jack Sparrow complete with Johnny Depp's trademark weird arm motions. Maybe there's a freak expo in town.

KristieMac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2007
Harrisburg, PA
That's brilliant. I think I'd probably have done a quadruple take. It really sucks that you didn't have a camera. But at least you'll have the memories. :p

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
He actually looks strikingly like this kid i know's mom, only about 100+ less pounds. She is a rather manish looking woman.

He is probably going to be my 2nd favorite wierdo, #1 being Lenoid the Magnificent from America's Got (apparently no) Talent.