Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krypticos

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
I got my imac g4. I traded my psp with like 3 games and a movie.

first thing i did was put a dvdrw in it never had an imac before so it was different inside of this thing. i put a wifi card in it from my old ibook g3.

so far i love it. yea i have a macbook but i wanted something for the house to use at the desk. i know that is a dumb reason but i will do what i want it to do. plus right now my friend is computerless. he is a windows user so this will be a new experiance for him. lol ( sorry if i spelled anything wrong. i cant spell that well.)

gusious

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2007
Greece
I got my imac g4. I traded my psp with like 3 games and a movie.

first thing i did was put a dvdrw in it never had an imac before so it was different inside of this thing. i put a wifi card in it from my old ibook g3.

so far i love it. yea i have a macbook but i wanted something for the house to use at the desk. i know that is a dumb reason but i will do what i want it to do. plus right now my friend is computerless. he is a windows user so this will be a new experiance for him. lol ( sorry if i spelled anything wrong. i cant spell that well.)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.