Well I messed up!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Irock619, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Just canceled my order placed at 12:07 PST. I used Apple Pay in the app and for some reason Apple Pay defaulted to a card that I no longer have and the bill to address is all messed up. I was trying to pre order so fast that I didn't realize the order was placed with a expired credit card and wrong bill to address. I canceled my order but it thinks that there is still an order placed against ATT and I can't start over in the process. Do I have to call somebody to let them know I cancelled my order and would like to start over?

2. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

you shouldn't have cancelled order apple always gives you a window to update billing information right before it ships and it won't affect your delivery window. it happened to me last year with the apple watch. they emailed me to correct my credit card then it shipped.

3. MathersMahmood macrumors 6502

MathersMahmood

Oh crap. Hopefully you can fix this some how. Would suck if another one of us has to wait ages.

4. Sgt.ThroatPunch macrumors regular

Sgt.ThroatPunch

Preorder 101: Always go in ahead of launch and examine your billing info.

5. Irock619 thread starter macrumors 68000

Irock619

I did! Which was another reason I flew through the process thinking all was good.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 9, 2016 ---
    Really?? Damn it!

6. noobinator macrumors 601

Yep you did mess up. Had you just left it alone Apple would have contacted you and given you 24 hours (maybe more) to provide them new billing info. This happened to me last year and I received the phone on launch day.