Finally, after about two months of debate, I made my order for the 13 inch MacBook Pro. With the HE discount, plus the $100 CND price drop, it was very reasonable. Also, I was going to get myself a refurbished Mac, but the prices were identical, so might as well go with the new I suppose. Anyways, I hope I made the right call. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the MBP line will get an update, even if it is just a minor spec bump... but I can't wait forever right? Besides, the machine looks great as it is.