Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2010
I dont believe you guys. No one has that much money to buy every flagship phone on the market.

How would you know how much money someone has and what they can afford? What if he's a lawyer? Doctor? Business man? Professor at a Univ? What if he's pulling in 5K a month or more? That's all you would really need.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Have to say the eco-system is what's keeping me around too. Nothing like buying an album from your iPhone, off iTunes, and have it show up next time you use your iPad. Same with ebooks - your current read even opens up on the other device at the same page.

Now, give me a decent size screen.

taedouni

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
California
If you're going to try a Samsung phone then you should have tried the Galaxy Note 2. The S3 is garbage compared to that phone. I tried the Note 2 for a month and loved it. But I am just too invested in the Apple ecosystem to make a permanent switch. Besides, the wife was starting to worry that I was going to change my mind on her like I did with my beloved iPhone (sarcasm).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.