Well they haven't forgot.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slsl0, Jun 15, 2010.

1. slsl0 macrumors member

After a good five hours without any word if my order even got through I just got the email it was cancelled!!! Now I can go through the process all over again.

2. CJayC macrumors 6502

No one cares.

inb4 the "u caerd enuf 2 poast" argument

3. thornguy macrumors regular

ATT or Apple?

4. slsl0 thread starter macrumors member

ATT, with apple i never got past the retrieving ATT info part so I gave up with them.

5. kryten3000 macrumors regular

kryten3000

I though that I was the only one. I'm really pissed off because of this :mad:

Subject: AT&T Premier Order Cancelled

Dear J****** H********,

Your recently placed AT&T Premier order was cancelled. If you believe your order was cancelled in error, please call us at 1-866-499-8008 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time.

Web Order Number: *************8555

Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

6. Violet99 macrumors newbie

I spoke with a customer service rep at ATT and he advised that many people are receiving order cancellation emails because only one pre-order is allowed per person - and due to the crashing websites, some people have unknowingly been placing multiple orders (not getting to the order success page and starting over). The order confirmation email takes up to 48 hrs to come, whereas the cancellation email apparently can come in quicker. So you may still have a pending order in the system and just not know it, especially if you had gotten to the final page before the system crashed on you. Fingers crossed.