Well this sort of stinks.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sflomenb, Oct 15, 2014.

1. sflomenb, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014

sflomenb macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

My parents and I have 5s's and we wanted to switch to Verizon Edge, and in order to we had to upgrade our phones now. I'm getting the 6 Plus but it's not shipping for another month!! Was told it would ship by November 14. That's crazy. Still taking a long time to ship. :(

2. mgs315 macrumors member

Crazy yes, but demand dictates the long waiting times. I don't have my 6+ yet either.

3. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

There are many like you. 6 Plus' demand is pretty high and the supply is low.

4. sflomenb thread starter macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

The reason I'm surprised is that it has been a month since launch and still having problems.

5. Learylvr. macrumors regular

Learylvr.

This supply issue happens after every Apple new release, it will pass. With the 5s... It was the gold model people where looking for. After a couple of months, it will return to normal. I've had success with preordering .. I've been lucky and received my phones on launch day. My daughter went into a Sprint store Sunday and got the 6 plus, I was surprised, but it does happen. You've just got to keep looking or order online.

6. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Where have you been? Many of us ordered within the first hour of launch on 09/12 and are still waiting upwards of over a month (and continue to wait). Look at the bright side, maybe you'll get your phone gift wrapped just in time for Christmas. ;)

7. sflomenb thread starter macrumors 6502a

sflomenb

For some reason we weren't able to check if we were eligible for Verizon Edge until now. We weren't even planning on upgrading this year, haha.

8. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

That's about the date I expect the factory unlocked 6 from Apple with no connection to ATT, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. The wait is exhausting.