Well... What Did You Guys Think Was Gonna Happen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Andrew K., Jun 18, 2009.

1. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

I'm STILL wondering why there is a 200 page thread about your guys tracking numbers (this is not a bash thread). I guess everyone is really exciting to see their new iPhone 3GSs moving closer to them :D but did you really think Apple would give you one early before the RELEASE DATE?

2. RKilbane20 macrumors 6502a

I'm not even gonna get mine tomorrow. apple can stuck my balls. Dont guarantee 19th and not get it to me.

3. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

i just don't see why everyone needs to know where there phone is located :cool:

4. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

How do you know your not going to get it?

5. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

He has a crystal ball apparently.

6. RKilbane20 macrumors 6502a

My tracking as said Import Scan for 12 hours and is still in Hong Kong international airport and apple.com says delivers 6/23/09. I ordered on the 17th with the guaranteed 19th and my phone shipped 3 days ago. No reason why it shouldn't have already been in the US

7. jfulcher macrumors regular

I did European delivery on the car that I own - when I dropped it off and came back to the US it was ridiculous how I tracked the car all the way over. There were a ton of people on another forum doing the same thing. We even had GPS tracking on the boat we knew the car was on - looking back it was kind of retarded, but once you've paid for something and it's got a cool factor you really want it. They told me when I dropped it off it would be 6-8 weeks, I ended up getting it 6 weeks to the day, but there were many times I thought it might be there after 4-5 weeks - and it would have been, but the bumper had to be replaced because it was scratched during shipment.

8. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

Apple is probably loving every minute of this. Millions of Apple users on bended knee begging Apple to sell them their stuff.

People complain about the price. But when their customers act like this, why should Apple lower the price one penny?

9. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

Well if that's the case, he should have foreseen that long before he ordered online:D

Seriously OP, don't count out not getting it tomorrow yet.

10. Andrew K. thread starter macrumors 65816

I'm not I was just saying why people thought they'd get it EARLY before everyone else.

11. aluren macrumors 65816

they thought they're getting it early because of a delivery date that UPS posted... it's not like they demanded early release just for the hell of it...

12. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

LOL...don't try logic here, it just confuses them, it doesn't stop anyone.

13. newyorksole macrumors 68030

I knew people wouldn't receive their phones early. If Apple has a hard time releasing things ON TIME what makes you think you would get something AHEAD of schedule? Lol, doesn't make sense.