Wells Fargo Apple Pay credit?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Davewithak, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Davewithak macrumors regular

Has anyone received their credit for using Apple Pay with a Wells Fargo card? I used my debit card, so I should've received a $10 credit (credit card users get $20), but I haven't yet. Just wanted to check if anyone here has received it before I call them.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/debit-card/debit-apple-pay

2. Rigby macrumors 601

I have used both my WF credit and debit card with Apple Pay. I received the $20 statement credit for the credit card, but not the $10 for the debit card.

3. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

never knew about it wonder if I got it and did not notice?

4. Davewithak thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone received their credit yet? Still nothing on my account, calling them soon.

5. wongster macrumors regular

i've seen my $10 credit. was credited on 11/20/14. used it when they announced the promotion.

6. Davewithak thread starter macrumors regular

Just contacted Wells Fargo, told them I've used it several times since November. Confirmed the transactions with them. The rep told me she would submit a form for the credit and I should hear back in a few days.

7. mbfanos macrumors newbie

I have received none for both the credit card and debit card. Maybe I'll have to call them next week

8. zyr123 macrumors 6502

Same here i emailed them and did not receive the credit yet. I use my platinum debit card on apple pay.

9. armandxp macrumors 6502

armandxp

Never received mine, either. Have both credit and debit cards with WF. They've taken down the CC $20 promo page. When I called, they acted completely unaware of the promotion. Said I'd hear something back in two business days....Thanks for reminding me about this promo. Can't trust a bank for sure.

10. goofy1958 macrumors regular

I haven't received mine either, and I sent an email to customer service. They replied that the credit period ended on November 30th (I used it on Dec. 6th). :eek: Really?? The web page - which I sent them a copy of, stated Jan 1, 2015. Apparently the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. I'm still awaiting an answer, and will let you know.

11. goofy1958 macrumors regular

So an update. After a few emails back and forth, and then a phone call, Wells Fargo is apparently NOT going to live up to that promotion. Both an email response and the customer service rep on the phone stated that there never was a $10 credit for a debit card, and only the $20 credit for a credit card used prior to Nov. 30th. They claim they cannot find any information in their system that the $10 credit for using a debit card ever existed. You have got to be kidding me!?!?! :mad:

12. Böhme417, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015

Böhme417 macrumors 6502

I'd definitely call. I've had had promotional credit issues with both amex and my personal bank. They just don't want to give you money unless you go after them for it.

13. McPc macrumors 6502

McPc

Yea, I almost forgot about that! I never did receive a $10 credit for using my WF Debit Card. Will have to inquire about it; used it on Day 1.

14. Davewithak thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, I can't believe so many people are having trouble with the promotion. I still haven't received the credit, so I'm going to call tomorrow and check on the status of the form the last rep filed for me.

15. Davewithak thread starter macrumors regular

Update: Finally saw the $10 credit in my account today.