iPhone Wells Fargo Apple Pay Transactions

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by sebwolanski, Oct 21, 2014.

1. sebwolanski macrumors newbie

sebwolanski

I have Apple Pay set up on my iPhone 6 and I used Apple Pay for the first time at my local supermarket. When I made the payment I realized that I never received a notification that I made a purchase. It just had a recent purchase underneath my card in Passbook and it also didn't even say how my money I spent it just had a "-" in the spot. It seems that my debit card doesn't even have an option to view recent transactions in settings or an option to turn on or off notification of purchases to my phone. However, I have my Wells Fargo credit card in my passbook and that gives me the option to view transactions and toggle notifications.

Any ideas why this is???

2. RobinInOR macrumors 6502

RobinInOR

Just seems to be the way WF did their debit cards-maybe an extra level of security in not showing dollars?. Or maybe all debit cards don't show values, dunno. Mine is the same, city and time, but no dollar amount. I went to the mobile wf app to see how it hit my bank account. I too would rather see the value in passbook.

3. T-Will macrumors 6502a

T-Will

Yeah, mine doesn't even have the option to enable "Card Notifications" in Passbook for my Wells Fargo debit.