were can i find good Final Cut tutorials?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MHIoscar, Sep 18, 2007.

1. MHIoscar macrumors member

MHIoscar

were can i find good Final Cut tutoriasl.... ????
    anyone?:apple:

2. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

3. vicious7 macrumors 6502a

vicious7

Lynda.com has great tutorials (video) for FCP and any other graphic, video and sound software out there.

4. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

yeah i was gonna say that dvd that comes with it is pretty thorough, unless you have a less than legal version...

5. MHIoscar thread starter macrumors member

MHIoscar

I don’t have Final Cut Studio YET!!! actually I don’t own a MAC just yet... but I will after the APPLE EXPO PARIS... (am still hoping to see a new design on the MBP) so by early Oct am planning on getting MBP.... anyways meanwhile I want to tutorials on Final cut... just to be prepared...and i guess to have more anticipation on getting my MBP sooner...

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Why not try a local...

community college? I've taken FCP, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator at a price of $20 per unit. I'm able to work with each of these programs on my own and have made logos for t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, letterhead, websites, DVD movies & slideshows for MySpace and YouTube. Plus all the printing I can possibly want is included! Also, if you are near an Apple Store you can drop-in on some of their FREE workshops (space available).:cool: