werid problem

Discussion in 'macOS' started by captainbeefheat, Apr 28, 2007.

1. captainbeefheat macrumors regular

Hi weird problem all of a sudden. My dock won't magnify when I hover over, in the menu at the top of the page there is no blue highlighting and my hot corners don't really work. I used Proteus only new program on my system today I can think of. If i reset the computer its sorted but goes back it appears not sure how or why. I recall it first happening after Entourage was acting a bit funny, wouldn't close properly, though I think I was closing a few programs but that was the one that was being a bit funny about it all.

Done a repair permissions, relaunched finder thing not really sure what else would help with this sort of thing?

2. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

Did you install the battery update ? For some odd reason, ever since I installed it my system has been very unstable. Every morning when I wake up the dock is frozen and most application won't wake up. I had a terminal open last night, so I was able to use that to attempt relaunching finder which didn't fix it.

Its a long shot, but I can't figure anything else that would be causing this.