Westfield Stratford City

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dannymcg, Nov 13, 2015.

1. dannymcg macrumors member

Anyone know if they are on sale/display at the Stratford store yet? If on sale anyone know what stock levels are like?

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Westfield, Covent Garden and regent street have them tho I've not seen for myself

3. cnj93 macrumors newbie

I was there yesterday to buy one around 11am. They seemed to have a few in stock then, but I have a feeling some of the models may have been sold out.

Unfortunately, there were none on display to try out, but perhaps that will change today seeing as it's meant to be the "official" release date.

4. dannymcg thread starter macrumors member

Hoping to go in this evening and have a try on one, looking to replace iPad Air and MBP and hoping this might do the trick in one.

If anyone else goes in the day it would be great if you could ask what stock is like.

It's a bit ridiculous that the stock for the pencil and keyboard has been so poor.

5. dannymcg thread starter macrumors member

So, got there about 17:30.

Spent about thirty minutes using apps in slit screen, trying to simulate a real working environment. Had a go with the pencil (brilliant but doesn't stop me being a dreadful artist) and keyboard. Found the keyboard really responsive and easy to type with. Thought it would be much heavier than it is.

The screen is just gorgeous and its filthy fast all round.

I was sold. Got a Space Grey 128GB Wifi model with the grey cover.

At about 6pm they had no Cellular models, no pencils and no keyboards (but they sold out of those on Wednesday according to the guy who charged me). They had no gold and only a few of the one I got left.

Set it up from new instead of restoring from my iPad Air. Really pleased with it so far!