I have an 8GB iPod touch. I went golfing today and it started pouring. I left it in the cart, and it got a couple of drops on the front and back. I dried it off, and turned it on, and it worked fine. Once I turned it off, then turned it back on it didn't work. When I got home I started off by putting it in the oven. When that didn't work, I used a hairdryer and blew it on the headphone and USP output. I then put it in the oven, then waited about an hour. **Note: I DIDN'T TURN THE OVEN ON. After an hour, I plugged the iPod in to the computer, and it didn't work then. My step dad told me to put the iPod in dry rice. Some Questions: What else can I do? Did I not wait long enough after I dried it? How long should I keep in the rice? Why didn't the hairdryer work?