What a bunch of crap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSeanZx

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
So from what I have seen, those receiving the up to date disks will not be getting them tomorrow like all of those who pre-ordered them for the normal price.

Did we not just spend big bucks for the product we purchased from you after October 1st Apple? Why must we get shafted ?

I know the delay wont be so long, but it is really crappy we do not get to enjoy leopard at the same time as others.

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
Hmmm... I am looking around to see where it said Apple would ship the up-to-date discs so they would be in your hands by the 26th. Oh, what's that? They did not? Exactly.

You will get is soon enough. Apple "shafted" no one. Now if they never ship it and refuse a refund, thats getting shafted!

Me1000

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2006
Here is how I see it,

I bought a $1500 macbook 10 months ago and now I am paying $130 for the OS upgrade,

You buy a $1500 Macbook 20 days ago, and pay $10 for the OS,

I am giving apple more money, I get my copy first :p

Lets not forget that your $1500 macbook also have more performance than mine does (do to the price drop)!

If you wanted your copy on the 26th, you could of paid an extra $120
:)

benlee

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
Here is how I see it,

I bought a $1500 macbook 10 months ago and now I am paying $130 for the OS upgrade,

You buy a $1500 Macbook 20 days ago, and pay $10 for the OS,

I am giving apple more money, I get my copy first :p

Lets not forget that your $1500 macbook also have more performance than mine does (do to the price drop)!

If you wanted your copy on the 26th, you could of paid an extra $120
:)
Exactly. I love how people always manage to complain about something. Patience my friends. You are saving $100. Apple is helping you out not shafting you.

weaverra

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2006
So from what I have seen, those receiving the up to date disks will not be getting them tomorrow like all of those who pre-ordered them for the normal price.

Did we not just spend big bucks for the product we purchased from you after October 1st Apple? Why must we get shafted ?

I know the delay wont be so long, but it is really crappy we do not get to enjoy leopard at the same time as others.
Ummm we all knew Leopard was around the corner.

bb10lue

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2007
Melbourne Australia

ITA!!!!:(

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2007
wow why cant u wait a few days for leopard? ur getting it for 10bux! be happy about that!

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Somehow, I think this thread is not going to end well. Shame... it started so well, too.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.