Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpman2033

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
I doubt he is "freaking out," but it wouldn't suprise me if he tried to make another BIG jump with the next iphone to make up for the problems of this iPhone.

I would have to imagine Android gained some users after initial release of iPhone 4. People who were on the fence during this time probably made the jump to Android and people who were casual iPhone users and had a lot of problems probably jumped as well. I think this will only push Jobs to go all out for the next release (or hopefully at least).

wirelessmacuser

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 20, 2009
Planet.Earth
I doubt he is "freaking out," but it wouldn't suprise me if he tried to make another BIG jump with the next iphone to make up for the problems of this iPhone.

I would have to imagine Android gained some users after initial release of iPhone 4. People who were on the fence during this time probably made the jump to Android and people who were casual iPhone users and had a lot of problems probably jumped as well. I think this will only push Jobs to go all out for the next release (or hopefully at least).

Well said, I agree.

I do believe the reason there is problems with the iPhone4 is due to Apple's excellent ability to identify what their competitors are planning & about to release. Since Jobs new there was a significant push about to be executed with Android, Google, and Verizon, he rushed the flawed iPhone 4 out before it was ready. A stupid decision, but one he knew he could get away with. After all most Apple customers will buy anything with the "Cool Fruity Logo".

The best we can hope for is that next time they will finish the job right before they ship the phone.

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
LoL you guys are funny. What problem did the i4 ship with? I have no issues with my i4.

Jobs doesn't care about google, he sleeps very well on his mattress filled with $1,000 bills.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.