Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michaelz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
LA
Just pick up an IP4 from apple store Pasadena tonight. How ever I made a mistake by ordering one from AT&T store after register on apple's waiting list, because many people saying AT&T is faster. I order format store 10 days ago, the status always in process, all items are still in back order, my credit card hasn't been charged. But AT&T told me I can't cancel it until it's being shipped! I had to threat them to cancel my account and asking for supervisor. Finally, the supervisor called the AT&T store had the manager canceled it for me at 8:30pm, 30mins before apple store closes. BTW, that AT&T store sales told me to buy apple care because it covers accidents!

Lesson learned, only buy iPhone from apple! Stay away from AT&T store!

Any how one more happy iPhone 4 owner!!!

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
Just pick up an IP4 from apple store Pasadena tonight. How ever I made a mistake by ordering one from AT&T store after register on apple's waiting list, because many people saying AT&T is faster. I order format store 10 days ago, the status always in process, all items are still in back order, my credit card hasn't been charged. But AT&T told me I can't cancel it until it's being shipped! I had to threat them to cancel my account and asking for supervisor. Finally, the supervisor called the AT&T store had the manager canceled it for me at 8:30pm, 30mins before apple store closes. BTW, that AT&T store sales told me to buy apple care because it covers accidents!

Lesson learned, only buy iPhone from apple! Stay away from AT&T store!

Any how one more happy iPhone 4 owner!!!

when did you order yours from at&t? i'm planning on ordering mine from attwireless.com either on Friday or Monday, and everyone at AT7T tells me they shp within 7-10 buisness days......but apple.com STILL says 3 weeks.....

michaelz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
LA
Vinnie Madrox said:
when did you order yours from at&t? i'm planning on ordering mine from attwireless.com either on Friday or Monday, and everyone at AT7T tells me they shp within 7-10 buisness days......but apple.com STILL says 3 weeks.....

I ordered from AT&T on 7/11. Being on apple waiting list for two weeks. It's better experience to pick it up in apple store even it may take longer. AT&T is lucky that I stay with them for another two years only because iPhone!

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
I ordered from AT&T on 7/11. Being on apple waiting list for two weeks. It's better experience to pick it up in apple store even it may take longer. AT&T is lucky that I stay with them for another two years only because iPhone!

but if i get it from the apple store, they will activate it. i dont want that lol

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
i've seen multiple posts on here, and also asked a few of the people at the apple store near me {freehold, NJ}. they said if you buy from the apple store, they will not let you leave without activating it, unless you buy it at full retail. I'm not about to take that chance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.