what a tease

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mtfield, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mtfield macrumors 6502

well it's official Apple Inc. Is the biggest tease in my life at the moment.. How could they get all of our hopes up with the 1.1.4 and then hold out on the new apps... *sigh. Just tugs at my emotions :( I would much prefer 1.1.4 be held off for a combined announcement.. Oh well atleast the future seems bright!

2. DuFFy macrumors regular

There is nothing stopping them from releasing say 1.2.0 like friday. I mean it would seem stupid but you never know, plus no one knows if they will even release any apps the day the SDK is released.

3. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

so whats up with starbucks did they update to give itunes wifi music store here in LA :D

4. DuFFy macrumors regular

Should i know this based on my previous post? I dunno, Starbucks probably just did what it said it was doing and because we are all pipe dreamers here, we blow it into something to do with Apple. Even though i hope im wrong ;)

5. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

they never said there would be new apps .... they have done nothing to get anyones hopes up... that was done all in your head...

6. gusapple macrumors 6502a

gusapple

I only can hope that there is something to hold onto and speculate about... Also, I think this is strange for Apple, introducing an update and then not sticking to a promise... Very interesting... I just hope we see a letter from Steve explaining that this was a hoax. Come on Apple! It's not April 1st yet!