What a waste of time!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vhl71, Oct 14, 2011.

1. vhl71 macrumors regular

Just like many of you, I ordered my white 4S right after the Canadian apple store went online on 7th. I've been tracking my order since that day (the canadian order status thread was started by me!!)

Unfortunately mine didn't get shipped till today and the delivery date is next Wednesday. Very disappointed. Went out for lunch with the wife and dropped by the local apple store and surprisingly there was hardly 20 ppl in the queue. Wife is standing in for me and I'll be getting it in the next 30 mins or so.

What a waste of time, only if I'd known this!!

2. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

Don't worry...even if you get the phone you won't be able to activate it, so you aren't missing much here.

3. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

This

4. nope7308 macrumors 65816

nope7308

Which Apple store had a queue of only 20 people? I was thinking of swinging by the Eaton Centre after work, but I figured that store would likely be sold out of everything.

I presume the 32GB Black model is selling like hotcakes? I don't know if I should go today, tomorrow or Sunday. I have to go to the Apple store because I'm looking for a factory unlocked version. Any insight/updates would be appreciated!

5. vhl71 thread starter macrumors regular

I read that thread..looks like most for AT&T customers..I'm in Canada and I haven't read any post regarding activations in canada..

BTW, wife called ..she got it in 20 mins!!