What about games on Apple Watch?

TrueBlou

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2014
Scotland
Clearly there are people who will play games on their watches. I'm not one of them, not yet anyway.

Saying that I have played around with ideas for a couple of, kind of, mini game extensions for my games. While I do find them entertaining, I still wouldn't spend the time playing them myself.
I just don't see the watch as a suitable platform for gaming, small screen, uncomfortable playing position for any length of time and the bloody screen keeps switching off. Which is why I'm not incorporating any, yet.

My Name is URL

Suspended
Nov 18, 2013
UK
I agree I once thought games on the watch were daft, But I think Trivia Crack is great to play on there and now it's one of my most used apps on my watch. I wouldn't play anything else though.

micgu18

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2015
I played this game called Chairman Cow, I think it's pretty entertaining since it's got a good storyline. It runs really well on the apple watch too, and I enjoy it's artwork.

makotoisle

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2012
Lifeline was quite engaging.
I liked Lifeline a lot, but I felt it was a bit short and suffered from pacing issues. Day 1/2 went at a good pace, but by the end of it, I was getting pinged for story updates like every 10 minutes.