What about the iTablet???

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iWannaTablet, Jan 15, 2008.

1. iWannaTablet macrumors newbie

So when I first watched the keynote....I was very excited about the new Macbook Air, and I must say it looks like an excellent addition to the Macbook family. I continued to watch the keynote, then it was over...as I sat in front of my Macbook Pro I wondered to myself...What about the iTablet? Will somebody explain to me about all the hype that surrounded the mock ups of the iTablet, peoples predictions, etc. etc. I was very excited about the iTablet when I first heard about it being an add-on to previous Macbooks...PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. smt1192 macrumors regular

I don't think there would be a large enough market for it.

3. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Unfounded fanboy pipedream is what happened.

I don't think anyone in their right mind was honestly expecting such a device (apart from Stuff.tv :rolleyes:) - then again I wasn't quite expecting MacBook Air either.

I was gunning for 13" MBP, probably only because that's what I wanted and that sounded reasonable. Guess it's Montevina in the fall for me..

4. zirkle2007 macrumors 6502

zirkle2007

I just came across this, seems Apple is venturing into even more markets. Anyone know any specs for this beast?

[​IMG]
    :p:p

5. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

The iFridge IS coming! Apple has finally decided to break into the kitchen appliances market and not a moment too soon. I've heard it's water cooled, multi-touch, runs full Leopard OSX, has a Blu Ray ice compartment and is Draft-N enabled!

Absolutely confirmed now. I have a friend who has a friend who has a dad who has a dog who knows a guy that works at an Apple Store and he says it's due April 1st.

6. BornToMac macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

I just got an itoaster and an iwafflemaker!!! :D:apple:;)