What about this leak before

iNorway

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2012
i think they have machine but not know when they will release.... I am hoping silent release in few days as Mac Mini in 2011

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
If they are ready to do it in the next 3 days then they would of just done it today.

The whole thing signifies to me that Apple are going to completely overhaul the iMac over summer. if the next update is going to be a quiet spec bump they would of done it today.

Redesigned iMac summer 2012, about time.

lifeguard90

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2010
Chicago
If they are ready to do it in the next 3 days then they would of just done it today.

The whole thing signifies to me that Apple are going to completely overhaul the iMac over summer. if the next update is going to be a quiet spec bump they would of done it today.

Redesigned iMac summer 2012, about time.
irritating as hell i want my own mac back been waiting months maybe soon like the mini came after wwdc . doubt well get a imac media invite.
what if the imac is held off until haswell?

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
irritating as hell i want my own mac back been waiting months maybe soon like the mini came after wwdc . doubt well get a imac media invite.
Well, first, it's your own darn fault for selling before there was an announcement.

Second, I will guarantee you Ivy Bridge iMacs will be coming. If not a press release spec bump next week, then a redesign by mid-August.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
I feel for you, but it may be a blessing in disguise. I won't buy a new iMac unless it is re-designed, this is just my personal prerogative, because I have a perfectly functioning MacBook.

I have my fingers crossed for one mother of an update this summer.

dannywaugh1

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
I dont know if this is real but my friend has just sent me this link.

and he has just decided to tell me he edited it in paint! sorry guys