What about USB-C to Lightning cable ?

Pandarama

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2015
France
Hey guys,

What is Apple waiting to lauch this cable ?
All people who have rMB and iPhone 5 or 6 need it.

Okay wireless syncro is possible but some people still have to import photos or sync faster musics or contents ..

Who need it too ?

I think it will be a great feature to choose between USB or USB-C to Lightning when we buy an iPhone or iPad.

Or maybe USB-C will replace lightning then ?

Pandarama

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2015
France

Wallabe

macrumors 6502a
Mar 15, 2015
At these prices, you are better off buying Apple's USB-C to USB adapter and use it with your current USB to lightning cable. It'll look OEM. Just keep the adapter connected with your lightning cable. It won't make much of a difference. Just pretend it's a single cable.

I'm hoping this upcoming iPhone update will be using USB-C. One less cable to carry around.

Reactions: zhenya

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011

zhenya

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2005
At these prices, you are better off buying Apple's USB-C to USB adapter and use it with your current USB to lightning cable. It'll look OEM. Just keep the adapter connected with your lightning cable. It won't make much of a difference. Just pretend it's a single cable.

I'm hoping this upcoming iPhone update will be using USB-C. One less cable to carry around.
This is what I'm doing for the time being. Means I can carry just one power brick and two cables plus the adapter I'd need anyhow to charge all of my devices.