What am I supposed to do now?


macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
So I waited for the new iMac. I have two months left before my portfolio has to be sent in to the design school I'm applyig for. Now it seems to be practically impossible to get a 27" iMac i7 until december, and all the old ones are gone. I live in Sweden so no refurbs... Dying over here... Only used one on the market is ridiculously overpriced, and there's not any warranty left on it. I feel like apple took a major dump on me. :(


macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
buy a rMBP and a cinema display while you wait, then buy the iMac in december ;)
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.