What App Store Games Do You Own / And Which Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by loon3y, May 1, 2012.

1. loon3y macrumors 65816

loon3y

i have

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Rome: Total War & Barbarian Invasion

Red Crucible 2

Prison Mayhem

Radient Defense

Basketmania

my favorite has to be

GTA: San Andreas

wonder what other people have, and how they like their games so i can dl some

2. PatrickCocoa macrumors 6502a

Games!

Rome: Total War
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Tropico 3

All are great!

3. AppLCII macrumors member

AppLCII

uberstrike. - Free game- lots of irritating people in the multiplayer.

4. Jozone macrumors 6502

GTA: Vice City. - For the most part is great, however has a few annoyances as far as controller setup.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I'm not much of a gamer these days, but have Bioshock and the new Quake port on my iMac. I'd played Quake before, but got it for nostalgia really...It's very playable, but not the greatest of ports...Doesn't take full advantage of my 2GB GPU with resolution nowhere near what it could be...I guess they did that to make it compatible with lower end machines...Plays great though.

Bioshock looks better, and I'm gradually working my way through it, having never played it before. It's good to see mainstream games hitting the App store now, even if they are older offerings. I have a large bag of Windows games..God alone knows what I paid for them, just sitting in a cupboard...Must be 60+ boxed and all owned by me, purchased over the years...I keep meaning to throw them out, as I refuse to use Bootcamp on my Macs...I hope we see some new innovative games specifically written for Mac soon, rather than ports of older stuff.